sexta-feira, 30 de abril de 2010

Aunt Isa


Today I want to reverence this great woman Isa França Neto, whose importance in my life transcends any mere description I could ever come up with. Right now she is in a hospital bed and unfortunately I don't think she will make it due to the seriousness of her illness. I wish I could have told her how much she is dear and precious to me. I wish I had told her in the last time we talked over the phone that she is simply adorable and I miss her so much. Aunt Isa, if your day is today, go rest in peace. You were this sweet angel sent by God to bless the lives of each and every nephew and niece you had. I would dare to say now that no other aunt has ever left the marks in our lives the way you did. We love you. We love you. I honor you.

Um comentário: